Have Breakfast Like a Champion!
Why is it very important to have breakfast when you’re trying to lose weight? It’s just like any other meal in the day, right?
Let me ask you something, when you’re going to work in the morning and your car’s fuel tank is empty, will the car move?
Okay, another question, if it’s half full, will it stay half full until the end of the day?
The answer is NO!
Either way, you’re gonna cut some time off your day to refill it, which will cost you both time and money.
Same works for your body, when you don’t eat breakfast, you’re going to have more calories throughout the day because you will feel more hungry, plus you’re not going to get the amount of energy your body requires daily.
Continue reading to know the best weight loss breakfast drinks and foods you need!
Table of Content:
Raspberries can be used in a lot of weight loss breakfast recipes.
The reason it’s that good is the amount of fiber it has compared to other fruits.
One cup of raspberries contains about 8 grams of fiber. FIber is one of the most important elements in breakfasts because it makes you feel fuller and in order causes you to eat less throughout the day.
Raspberries can also be added to a lot of the best weight loss shakes.
This potassium-packed fruit is great when you’re having a quick breakfast on your way to work. It’s high content of fiber and low content of calories makes it a fully functioning ingredient in the best weight loss shakes and drinks.
One banana has an average of 100 calories and 3 grams of fiber. Your daily requirement of fiber is about 25 grams.
Bananas are a perfect ingredient for the best weight loss drinks.
Grapefruits are very high in water and fiber, which are very beneficial if you wanna lose weight. Eating half a grapefruit with your low calories breakfast will give you a good energy kick for the day.
Kiwis are quite impressive on the nutrients side compared with their sour taste. They can be added to the best weight loss shakes as they contain a good amount of vitamin c, potassium and vitamin k. Plus they’re full of fiber as most of the fruits.
Kiwis contain a fiber that’s called pectin, it’s known for its ability to make you feel fuller than usual and decrease your appetite. It
Nope, not those green smoothies that celebrities have when on diet.
Regular smoothies are one of the best weight loss shakes if you’re trying to lose weight!
If you pack your smoothies with fruits or veggies, then it’s safe for weight loss. It actually encourages weight loss when drank at breakfast because of the metabolism boost it gives your body. It also makes you feel full which makes it on top of the best weight loss drinks list.
Don’t worry, before you finish this article, you will know a couple of weight loss breakfast recipes for smoothies!
You probably already have that for breakfast so you will think this paragraph is irrelevant, but you don’t know the full benefit of coffee or why it encourages weight loss!
The caffeine in your cup of coffee makes you more energetic and concentrated, you know why?
Because it gives your metabolism a boost, so your body burns more calories than usual. The metabolism causes your body to burn calories even when sleeping, so coffee can actually be what to drink to lose weight overnight. It’s one of the best weight loss drinks.
Just don’t add a lot of sugar or creamer, it will increase its calories content.
Red Tea Detox
You will be grateful you heard about this magical African weight loss drink before it’s too late. It’s, in fact, one of the best weight loss drinks that you can have while on diet.
This red tea depends on healthy ways to shed calories off your body so that you lose weight and stay healthy.
It’s an experience worth trying if you’re willing to lose weight in a short time. It’s exactly what to drink to lose weight overnight.
Check this Red Tea Detox Full Review for more info about this amazing product.
Green tea is pretty much a basic ingredient in any diet.
Breakfast? Lunch? Snack? Late night dinner?
Green tea works for all of that. Its metabolism boosting and fat burning abilities are what makes it one of the best weight loss drinks.
Interesting fact: Drinking three cups of green tea daily can burn about 106 calories!
Having it for breakfast will help you overcome your midday hunger, plus it will give you a boost of energy.
Organifi Green Juice
Organifi green juice is a powdered weight loss drink that’s designed to shed more calories off your body.
Having a glass of Organifi for breakfast will give you an energy kick and your metabolism will be boosted. It can also be added to all the best weight loss shakes.
It’s one of the best weight loss drinks out there!
If you don’t know what wheat germ is, it’s a component of the wheat kernel which contains a good amount of vitamins and nutrients. Plus it’s full of fiber.
Adding it to your morning oatmeal or smoothie is a very good way to stay full throughout the day and eat less.
When you see Chia seeds, you will think it’s useless seeing its tiny size. But this tiny seed is actually a great ingredient in weight loss breakfast recipes.
Chia seeds are high in fiber and protein, they also absorb water in the form of a gel, the gel later expands in your stomach which makes you feel less hungry throughout the day.
They can be added to tea, smoothies, yogurt or anything you like! Adding them to these breakfast healthy food will have a great effect on your body.
Flaxseeds are high in content of viscous fiber, a type of soluble fiber that absorbs water to form a gel in your stomach, it’s kinda similar to chia seeds in this trait.
Soluble fiber is known to slow your digestion down so you feel full longer, which comes in handy for the rest of the day when you have it for breakfast.
Nuts are brilliant for weight loss breakfast recipes.
They are relatively low in calories, high in fiber, protein and healthy fats. Having them for breakfast is a diet on its own.
Eating nuts regularly in a small amount can increase the amount of fat your body sheds by about 50%. Just don’t consume too much because you’ll increase your calories intake.
Oatmeal is one of the best weight loss breakfast foods, it’s very high in fiber, plus it contains slow release carbohydrates which helps you burn more fat if you exercise afterward.
Because slow release carbohydrates don’t raise your blood sugar as high as refined carbs do. So fats don’t get stored in your body.
Yogurt is very high in protein, which gets in handy if you want to build some muscle along with losing weight.
In fact, a lot of studies classify yogurt as one of the best weight loss shakes.
It can be made into smoothies, juices or anything of the best weight loss drinks.
I’m gonna show you later on a couple things you can do with yogurt to make it more interesting for breakfast!
The good thing about peanut butter is that one spoon is enough to treat your hunger. If you’re not a fan of large quantities breakfast, spread some peanut butter over a whole wheat toast, it makes a satisfying, low calories meal.
Eggs are no doubt the king of any breakfast. They are full of protein, which is a great kick start for your day. Plus they cause your body to burn more fats than usual.
It’s definitely one of the best weight loss breakfast foods.
Time For Real Action!
You didn’t read about those foods for nothing!
I’m gonna make sure you know how to use each one in the perfect way to obtain your goal.
Take a look at all those weight loss breakfast recipes.
This is exactly what to eat for breakfast to lose weight fast!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1/4 banana
- 1/4 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- Add the ingredients in the order you like into a jar.
- Put it in the fridge for a whole night.
- When you wake up, mix it up and enjoy it cold or warm.
Quinoa Egg Bake
- 1 teaspoon butter or butter substitute
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups packed baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup finely shredded Romano or parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spread butter lightly on a glass or a baking dish.
- Put the quinoa in a fine strainer and wash it under running water until it’s completely clean.
- Mix eggs, milk, thyme, salt, pepper, quinoa, and garlic in a large bowl, stir with spinach and pour it into a dish.
- Cover the dish with foil and make sure the quinoa settles in the bottom in an even layer. Bake for about 45 minutes until it’s set.
- Remove the foil, add some cheese, return it into the oven until it’s melted and crisped.
- Wait until it cools and then eat it.
Pink Yogurt Smoothie
- 4 large strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 3 ounces soy yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 12 raw almonds
- 3 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients together and enjoy!
Spicy Breakfast Casserole
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 pound bulk sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups low-fat Mexican blend cheese
- Cooking spray
- 9 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup salsa, optional
- Pickled jalapeño slices, optional
- Whish eggs, milk and jalapeno together in a bowl.
- Combine sausage, red pepper, green onions, cheese and jalapeno in another bowl.
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cover the bottom of the slow cooker with 3 tortillas, cut them if you need to.
- Put half the sausage mixture on top of the tortillas, then top them with tortillas again, then repeat the process until the mixture is finished, then put the egg mixture over the tortillas.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours, or until temperature reaches 160°F.
- Serve with salsa, jalapeños, scallions, or any toppings you like.
Baked Egg in Avocado (Literally!)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 fresh eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice the avocados in halves before taking out the pit.
- Use a spoon to take out the flesh from the center of the avocado, so the egg will fit.
- Put the avocados in a small baking dish, try not to leave space between them.
- Crack an egg into each avocado half. It would be better if you pour the yolk THEN the whites but it’s not a must.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, cooking time may vary due to the size of the avocados and eggs.
- Season with spices from your choice and enjoy!
Roasted Veggies With Fried Eggs
Ingredients for the roasted veggies:
- 1/2 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 small heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
Ingredients for the fried egg:
- Canola oil spray
- 1 egg
- Pinch of paprika, optional
- Dash of hot sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Toss cauliflower and broccoli with some virgin olive oil, then spice with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and red paprika.
- Spray fresh lemon juice on the veggies and spread them on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat a small nonstick skillet on a medium or low heat, and give it a good spray of canola oil.
- Crack an egg in the skillet and cook for about three minutes until the yolk is slightly set.
- Remove your veggies from the oven, and put them on a plate.
- Flip the egg, and cook for another minute if you don’t like your egg runny.
- Slide your cooked egg over your veggies, sprinkle with paprika, and enjoy your breakfast!
Healthy Blueberry Bran Protein Muffins
- 1 cup oat bran
- 1/2 cup flax meal
- 4 scoops protein powder, a flavor of your choice
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 2/3 cup water
- In a big bowl, mix all the ingredients (Except for the blueberries). Stir until the mix gets thick
- Add the blueberries and stir
- Scoop into a muffin pan coated with cooking spray
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes and enjoy!
Hint: This recipe is taken right out of Metabolic Cooking, a cooking book with weight loss breakfast recipes that are designed to help your body burn more calories. Check this Metabolic Cooking Full Review for everything you need to know about it.
Beware! The Upcoming Section Is For Lazy Ones!
Are you too lazy to read weight loss breakfast recipes and memorize them?
You don’t have to!
Check these recipe videos I brought you.
Hint: They’re different from the ones above!
Parmesan Cloud Eggs
Eggs are the perfect form of breakfast, they’re the best weight loss breakfast you can have. Check this amazing weight loss breakfast recipe that will help your body burn calories for the rest of the day.
Smoothies are everyone’s favorite beverage!
Imagine a hot summer day when you grab a glass of a refreshing, cold smoothie.
Check this recipe for a healthy smoothie that is one of the best weight loss shakes and will not increase your amount of daily calories.
One of the good things about this smoothie is that it boosts your metabolism so it’s probably one of the best weight loss shakes for women.
Healthy Mini Muffins
We all love muffins, but have you ever tried a muffin that is not a dessert?
Check out this video to find out one more way to cook muffins without increasing your weight!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
Yeah, you read that right.
Check the video to know exactly what I’m talking about!
Avocado Kale Omelette
Another amazing weight loss breakfast recipe that includes both avocados and eggs.
Find out how you can make these two ingredients into the best weight loss breakfast meal to have in the morning.
A colorful meal that will cheer you up before you go to your work.
Check the video to see how it’s made.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does size matter in cereal?
Yes, it most definitely does.
It’s all a mind game. To be simple, when the cereal size is small, you may underestimate the amount you’re actually eating, which will cause you to eat more than necessary.
So, if you take bigger flakes, you’ll consume fewer calories without even knowing it.
Is it better to have a big breakfast?
It means more calories for you, but it also means more efficient weight loss.
Why is that?
Because your metabolism becomes at its best early in the morning, so eating more means burning more calories and building more muscles.
For example, a study that was held showed that people who consumed their most calories in the morning, and fewer calories for dinner, lost a lot more weight than people who did the opposite.
Even when they both consume the same number of calories.
Simply because of the metabolism efficiency. So the best weight loss breakfast is a large one.
Is protein good for breakfast?
Protein is the best for breakfast. It’s the perfect way to get rid of unnecessary cravings in the middle of the day. A lot of studies shows that eating protein for breakfast alone without doing any other form of diet is enough for you to lose a lot of weight.
Because protein works on the muscles and the metabolism, so you burn calories even when you’re sleeping or in a resting position. The best weight loss breakfast is a protein-packed one.
Check the weight loss breakfast recipes above for protein-packed meals. Also, search for the best weight loss shakes that use protein.
Are amounts important at breakfast?
Of course, they are!
As I said before, the amount of the breakfast overall should be large but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t measure your amounts. Because in order to lose weight by eating a larger than usual breakfast, you need to reduce the amounts of your dinner and lunch so you stay on the same number of calories you consume.
Measuring the number of calories you consume may be a little bit of a nuisance, but it comes in handy because you know exactly how much you need for the day. It’s a good way of tracking what goes inside your body.
When should I have breakfast?
First of all, don’t ever hear this advice about having your breakfast before 8:00 AM. that’s just not logic. You’re gonna have your breakfast too early and you’re gonna just become hungry again after a couple of hours.
If you’re living a normal lifestyle, the best weight loss breakfast is from 9:00-11:00 AM. You’ll not become very hungry until lunch, a snack will do for you.
Just don’t have breakfast too late.
How can I turn my whole lifestyle into a healthy one?
Well, the answer is easy.
Have you ever heard of Fat Decimator System?
It’s basically a whole system for you to abide by and lose weight, including workouts, the best weight loss breakfast recipes and all.
If you wanna review it before buying, check this Fat Decimator System Review.
You will not find it hard to follow this system. It’s also been designed to make you lose weight in the shortest time possible.
Now that you are well informed about the best weight loss breakfast recipes, you have to excuse to have an unhealthy breakfast!
A good, healthy breakfast is your first step towards losing weight. You won’t believe how having a good breakfast affects your body until you try it.
Check this article if you want to know more about the best weight loss drinks and shakes.